Jason Balogh has been a member of the State Bar of California since 2005. Jason handles insurance coverage, professional liability and premises liability cases. Jason volunteers as a Pro Bono Attorney for the National Center for Refugee & Immigrant Children. Prior to joining Lerch Sturmer, Jason was a semi-professional soccer player, and he worked for a mid-size regional defense firm focusing on construction defect, insurance coverage, professional liability and premises liability defense. While in law school, Jason worked as an intern for the California State Senate.
At McGeorge School of Law, Jason was recipient of the prestigious Justice Anthony Kennedy Fellowship. Jason also received Witkin Awards as the top scholar in Environmental Law, Wills and Trusts, and European Constitutional Law.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
Admitted to Bar
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts and Admitted to the Ninth Circuit (2005)
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D. 2005)
- University of California at Santa Cruz (B.A. 2000)